|2019-06-19|||||Yamagata University Museum Exhibition: “The History of Yamagata as the City of Film”|
This exhibition presents the 120-year history of Yamagata city and cinema through artifacts and panels on display. City maps marked with locations of cinemas long gone and film promotional flyers are a small part of a presentation that will surely evoke nostalgia and bring memories back.
Yamagata University Museum Exhibition
“The History of Yamagata as the City of Film”
- • May 20 (Mon) –June 21 (Fri)
- Opening Hours: 9:30–17:00
* Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Yamagata University Museum
- [Presented by]
- Yamagata University Museum, Yamagata bunka isan katsuyojigyo Organizing Committee
- [Co-presented by]
- YIDFF Yamagata Office, Eizo bunka kenkyusho, Faculty of Literature and Social Science, Yamagata University
- [Supporeted by]
- Yamagata City, The 45th JASIAS Yamagata Conference
- phone: 023-628-4930 (Yamagata University Museum)