|2018-10-16|||||Creative Café + Yamagata Documentary Dojo 2018
The 14th Creative Café: “Discovering Yamadera with AIR Filmmakers”
AIR—Artists-in-Residence in Yamagata is a program to invite Asian filmmakers to reside in Yamagata for extensive stays, providing space and time to focus on the development of their film projects. Starting this year, we will welcome directors from Indonesia and Malaysia to stay at the Zao Spring for a month. Apart from working on their final editing process, the filmmakers will be taking part in various activities with Yamagata citizens. The hiking tour to Yamadera is one of such refreshing excursions and anyone is welcome to join. Discover the poetic beauty of autumnal Yamadera with film artists!
Creative Café + Yamagata Documentary Dojo 2018
The 14th Creative Café
In conjunction with Yamagata Documentary Dojo 2018 Hiking Trip
“Discovering Yamadera with AIR Filmmakers”
- October 26 (Fri) 9:30 (–12:30)
* Meeting up in front of the Yamadera Basho Museum
- Send an email to email@example.com or fax at +81-23-624-9618 with the information below:
- Subject: “Apply for the 14th Creative Cafe”
- Your name
- Your contact information (i.e. email address)
* Participants: 10 members at most (in order of application)
* Please come with comfortable outfits and sneakers.
* Car Parking: Participants can park cars in the parking lot of the Basho Museum.
Application Deadline: October 20 (Sat)
- Yamagata Creative City Promotion Council, Documentary Dream Center
- phone: 023-641-1212 (Ext.: 769) (Yamagata Creative City Promotion Council)
|2018-10-16|||||The 15th Creative Café : “Local attractions through TV commercials”|
Inviting a professional location coordinator, Mr. Kondo Tomohiko, as a guest speaker to talk about how to make TV commercials and find a location to film. He will also discuss about how to communicate Yamagata's local attraction through moving images.
* The event will be conducted in Japanese only.