Festival tickets now on sale!
- [YIDFF Shop]
- In Yamagata City (Hachimonjiya, Hachimonjiya Kita Branch, Onuma Department Store, Miyawaki Shoten Narisawa Branch), Komatsu Shoten, Tendo Hachimonjiya
- Forum Yamagata, Solaris, Forum Higashine, Forum Sendai, Forum Fukushima, Forum Morioka, Forum Hachinohe, Forum Nasushiobara, Tsuruoka Machikine, Movie On Yamagata
- Yamagata Citizens’ Hall, Manabia Terrace, Shoyo Plaza Net (NPO), Kawanishi Town Friendly Plaza, Yamakichi (Yamanobe Town), Shirataka Town Cultural Exchange Center Ayu-m, Yamagata Documentary Film Library, YIDFF (NPO) (Yamagata Office)
|Advance tickets||Door sales|
|One Film||1,100 yen||1,300 yen
(Senior 1,100 yen)
|Three Films||2,700 yen||3,200 yen|
|Ten Films||7,500 yen||9,000 yen|
Incl. official catalog and goods exchange voucher
|July 4–Aug. 31:
|Sept. 1–Oct. 9:
- Admission free for high school students and under (student I.D. required)
- Seat reservation / numberd admission-ticket system is not available.
- Yamagata Central Public Hall, Yamagata Citizens’ Hall, Forum Yamagata, Yamagata Museum of Art, Yamagata Manabikan and Bunshokan are equipped with handicapped-accessible restrooms. Those accompanying audience members carrying a certificate of physical or mental disability (shogaisha techo or ryoiku techo) may purchase same day tickets at the advance price of ¥1,100.