Festival tickets now on sale!
- Convenience Stores:
- Seven-Eleven, Circle K-Sunkus
- Ticket Agencies:
- In Yamagata City
- Forum Yamagata
- YIDFF (NPO) (Yamagata Office)
YAMAGATA Documentary Film Library
- Ticket Reservation No. 462-988 Ticket Pia webpage [It has been closed]
|Advance tickets||Door sales|
|One program||1,000 yen||1,200 yen
(Senior 1,000 yen)
|Three programs||2,500 yen||3,000 yen|
|Ten programs||6,000 yen||8,500 yen|
Incl. Official catalog 2011 exchange voucher
|10,000 yen||12,000 yen|
- Admission free for high school students and under (student I.D. required)
- Seat reservation / numberd admission-ticket system is not available.
- Festival-goers attending screenings at Forum Yamagata can use the cinema parking lot for up to 4 hours for 200 yen.
- Yamagata Central Public Hall, Yamagata Citizens’ Hall, Forum Yamagata, Yamagata Museum of Art, Yamagata Manabikan are equipped with barrier-free restrooms.