Public Hall 6F
|Oct. 7 (Fri)||8 (Sat)||9 (Sun)||10 (Mon)||11 (Tue)||12 (Wed)||13 (Thu)|
|Opening Ceremony, International Competition, Juror’s Film, Special Invitation Films, BORDERS WITHIN, FullShot, Awards Ceremony|
Public Hall 4F
|all about me?, YIDFF Network Special Screening, Yunnan Visual Forum, BORDERS WITHIN, New Docs Japan|
|New Asian Currents, New Docs Japan, Juror’s Film|
|FullShot, New Asian Currents, New Docs Japan|
|Cinema Asahi 2||10||11||12|
|New Asian Currents, Special Invitation Films|
|BORDERS WITHIN—What It Means to Live in Japan|
|International Competition, Special Invitation Films|
of Art & Design
|Yunnan Visual Forum|
- Most films will be screened with English and Japanese subtitles, or simultaneous translation via earphone.
- The theater must be cleared after each screening.
- There will be a 30–60 minute interval between programs.
- Numbered admission tickets will be issued for screenings where a large attendance is expected.
- Doors open fifteen minutes before the start of the film.
- This program is subject to change.
- Discounts on parking fees are not available.
YIDFF 2005 Information Jury Comments International Competition | New Asian Currents | BORDERS WITHIN | all about me? | Yunnan Visual Forum | FullShot | New Docs Japan | Other Screenings Schedule Map of Venues | Tickets | Accommodation FAQ